What to expect in the upcoming updates.
last updated: 12th of May 2023
We don't publish dates because it is simply not possible to stick to them. We are making something that has never been done before worldwide, so it is impossible to estimate a realistic timeframe.
Instead, we do the following:
- We regularly release software updates (about every 2 weeks during the mowing season).
- We keep you updated on a regular basis about what we are working on. You can read about it on this page.
- We regularly publish videos showcasing new features. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date.
The next features we are working on right now.
- StarLight Beacons: With the first version, you will be able to use the StarLight Beacons as an accurate digital perimeter when you place them 2 meters apart from each other.
- Line-mowing update: Continue line-mowing from where Willow stopped the last time.
- Lens calibration: Perform an auto lens calibration to improve localization and to reduce false emergency stops (endless spinning).
- Improvements to the positioning technology and map building system to achieve higher precision and more accurate maps.
- Various bug fixes and feature improvements, such as in the connectivity manager.