ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Technical Evangelist you will:
- Take the deepest possible dive and develop documentation and resources for makers and professional partners to build tools on our platform that is both soft- and hardware. Or ultimate goal is to compile all of this work and have it published with O’Reilly with a Toadi on the cover!
- Update and finetune the onboarding and support documentation for the current users. Most of it is there, but there are things to be improved both language-wise as technically. Or maybe turn all of the above into a scenario for a Netflix quality video series, to be produced by the creatives in the customer journey team ...?
- Set up a processto collaborate with development and deepen the knowledge base so our customer support team (and the rest of the organization) has one clear, accessible source for all things product (and service).
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a sound technical background in AI, SLAM, computer vision and some more, or the ambition to acquire this knowledge;
- You have a passion for writing. Experience writing blogposts or even a book is a big plus!
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus;
- You have the needed people skills to work with both deep tech people and customer facing colleagues.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- The opportunityto drive innovation in the field of robotics and to make life easier for millions of people (read our masterplan for more information);
- Ongoinglearning & development opportunities in a fast-paced innovative company;
- Home office and flexibility;
- Acompetitive salary package and benefits;
- Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries/poke bowls on Friday and much more;
- And have we already mentioned….robots?
If you feel you can help take our robot to new heights, get in touch and we are looking forward to meet you!