Electronics Engineering Jedi
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the schematic design, PCB layout and prototyping of our new products. Every product has to pass CE certification, so you are closely involved in the certification process and make adjustments when changes are needed.
This includes, amongst others:
- Design schematics based on listed requirements and EMC best practices;
- Simulate designs when needed;
- Layout PCB from your schematics;
- Validate the prototypes;
- Guide the product through EMC testing and approval.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in schematic designand PCB layout;
- You have knowledge of EMC measures for CE certification;
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus;
- Experience with Altium software and the Radio Equipment Directive would be a plus;
- People we love to work with are….detail-oriented, communicative, creative, fast learners, team players and quality focused;
- Since you will work in a tech scale-up, you are technology minded. Can you already feel the love for our robot?
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- The opportunityto drive innovation in the field of robotics and to make life easier for millions of people (read our masterplan for more information);
- Ongoinglearning & development opportunities in a fast-paced innovative company;
- Home office and flexibility;
- Acompetitive salary package and benefits.
- Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries/poke bowls on Friday and much more!
- And have we already mentioned….robots?
If you feel you can help take our robot to new heights, get in touch and we are looking forward to meet you!