C++ Robotics Jedi
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Participate in day to day activities involving design, development, test support and deployment of our robot software;
- You will be responsible for creating new and upgrading existing components in our C++ framework, running on our in-house developed robot operating system;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Blend in with our team that loves to use state-of-the-art tools and development workflows, producing high-quality code;
- Experience and test your code in real-life, on real robots.
WHO YOU ARE
- Developing in C++ feels like a second nature to you;
- You have a passion for robotics and experience in building or programming robots professionally or as a hobby;
- You have a can-do attitude. There is no challenge you can’t handle;
- We are an international team so you have no problem with speaking and writing in English;
- Experience with the below is a plus …. (but hey, let’s still meet if you don’t)
- Hands-on experience with test frameworks (Google test);
- Experience with development through testing
- Good knowledge of Linux
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- The opportunity to drive innovation in the field of robotics and to make life easier for millions of people (read our masterplan for more information);
- The possibility to see the result of your work on real robots;
- An enthusiastic, fun and passionate teamof (senior) engineers;
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities in a fast-growing company;
- Home office and flexibility;
- A competitive salary and benefits in line with your experience;
- Numerous office perks: delicious coffee, tea & fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, French fries/poke bowls on Friday and much more!
- And have we already mentioned….robots?
If you feel you can help take our robot to new heights, get in touch and we are looking forward to meet you!